Indian army invites Application from the young Eligible Graduates for the Technical Graduate Course (TGC-119) entry commencing in july 2014. Candidates selected under this course will go under permanent commission. Only Male Candidates can apply.
- Date of Notification- 15th November 2013
- Last date to apply – 14th december 2013
- TGC 119 Course Commencing date – July 2014
Total Number of vacancies – 100
Name of Posts
- Engineering Graduates (80 Posts)
- Army Education Corps (20 Posts)
Pay Scale : 15600-39100/- with grade pay 5400.
Age limit :
- Candidates applying for Engineering Graduates posts should be of age between 20 to 27 years. Candidates should be born between 02 July 1987 to 01 July 1994).
- Candidates seeking admission to Army Education Corps posts should be of age 23 years to 27 years. They should be born between 02 July 1987 to 01 July 1991.
For AEC (Army education corps), candidates should have MA/M.Sc. in English, economics, history etc.
For Engineering Graduates, Candidates should have B.Tech Degree From Recognized university. Final year Students are eligible.
For Technical graduate course, no written exam will be held but a merit list is prepared according to marks of engineering degree. All candidates whose application are found correct shortlisted and cut off marks decided to select them. After preparation of merit, candidates called for SSB interview. Only those candidates who qualified interview will undergo medical examination and successful candidates join Indian Military academy (IMA).
How to apply:
Applicants need to Apply online at indian army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
After filling online application, Candidates required to send one one copy of filled application along with relevant documents through Speed/registered post to address:
Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TGC, Section, West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066